PMI is an Awesome Place to Work

Current Employee - Associate in Newtown Square, PA
Current Employee - Associate in Newtown Square, PA

I have been working at Project Management Institute full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

PMI is an employee-centric company, and that shows from the very top on down. They really have an understanding that the employees make the company work for our customers, volunteers, and other stakeholders. Lots of professional development and general learning opportunities. If you like fast-paced and dynamic, then this is your place!

Cons

If you don't like fast-paced and dynamic, then this is not your place. PMI has been rapidly growing since I've been here, and working on overload comes with that territory. They hire to meet demand, but I'm sure it doesn't always seem fast enough.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing as far as keeping PMI an employee-centric place to work. I'm sure that is a major factor in PMI's success.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Current Employee with experience

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newtown Square, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newtown Square, PA

Pros

- benefits - co-workers (aka the little people)

Cons

No one (management & up) listens/trusts any of the "little people", they have their own agenda and will do what it takes to have their project roll-out. The CEO has let the title of CEO get to his head. No one (management & higher) are held accountable for their actions (i.e.harassment, bullying). If you go to HR to file a complaint, they will ask you "what do you want me to do?" PMI is more concerned with earning that dollar than the happiness of their employees.

Advice to Management

WAKE UP! this place is starting to become a factory of robots and not the fun, enthusiastic place it used to be. Also, stick up for your employees - they work hard. And volunteers are noticing what is going on.

Great Working Environment

Current Employee - Web Production in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Web Production in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Project Management Institute full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Nice people and great working environment. I have such wonderful time with people in my team

Cons

Sometimes everything become slow and need to find work by yourself. But overall, amazing working experience

Advice to Management

Recommend to work here