Prologistix
www.prologistix.com Atlanta, GA 150 to 499 Employees

It's a temp job.

Administrative Assistant (Former Employee)
Greensboro, NC

ProsYou are eligible for PTO after working over 1,000 hours which is better than no PTO at all. If you do not want to use the time, they will cut you a check for the hours based on your hourly rate.

ConsThe PTO you do earn must be used by the end of the year. So you basically have 1 - 2 months if you become eligible for the PTO to use or get paid for the time. I also do not like the way you receive your earned pay.

It has not been a satisfying experience.

Order Picker (Current Employee)
    Suwanee, GA

I have been working at Prologistix

Pros: They found me work in a matter of days. You simply go in and do the tests that they give… Cons: They only pay 10.00 an hour. They put your checks on a comdata card and you can't figure out how many hours you have worked.… Advice to Senior Management: Work along with the workers and assign them the type of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A growing and specialized company that cares about its employees.

I have been working at Prologistix full-time

Pros: Specialization in logistics makes the company a leader in the staffing area. The company has many years of experience and dedicated, caring staffing professionals.… Cons: There are no cons that I can think of at… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Prologistix.

Worked for Prologistix? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Prologistix reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Prologistix CEO Tom Bickes. All reviews posted anonymously by Prologistix employees.