Prologistix

It's a temp job.

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Greensboro, NC
Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Greensboro, NC

I worked at Prologistix

Pros

You are eligible for PTO after working over 1,000 hours which is better than no PTO at all. If you do not want to use the time, they will cut you a check for the hours based on your hourly rate.

Cons

The PTO you do earn must be used by the end of the year. So you basically have 1 - 2 months if you become eligible for the PTO to use or get paid for the time. I also do not like the way you receive your earned pay.

30 Other Employee Reviews for Prologistix (View Most Recent)

It has not been a satisfying experience.

Current Employee - Order Picker in Suwanee, GA
    Current Employee - Order Picker in Suwanee, GA

I have been working at Prologistix

Pros

They found me work in a matter of days. You simply go in and do the tests that they give if you pass they set you up with an assignment. It's cool if you are just looking for part-time work.

Cons

They only pay 10.00 an hour. They put your checks on a comdata card and you can't figure out how many hours you have worked. It only shows the taxes that are taken out. They don't have a lot of prospective employers. They set me up with a long term temp situation and didn't bother helping to find a temp-to-hire position.

Work along with the workers and assign them the type of work they are look for. Get a better portfolio of prospective employers.

Bad temp to work for

Former Employee - Forklift Operato in Hacienda Kenco (Peru)
    Former Employee - Forklift Operato in Hacienda Kenco (Peru)

I worked at Prologistix full-time (less than a year)

Pros

There really are no pros bout this company I like the job they put in but other then that they like to play games with the employees

Cons

They will let u work till ur close to hire date n let me go cuz of my record not a good business at all

Should never hire people till u get there backround

There are newer employer reviews for Prologistix