Prologistix

There are newer employer reviews for Prologistix

Not Very Straight fourth

Current Employee - Maintenance in Robbinsville, NJ
Current Employee - Maintenance in Robbinsville, NJ

I have been working at Prologistix full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I have nothing positive to say about ProLogistix in Hamilton, NJ

Cons

Rate of Pay for most positions are bad

Some of upper management just string you along really do not take care of good employees since they have many people coming in n out theres no room for pay increases or in positions

24 Other Employee Reviews for Prologistix (View Most Recent)

Presents itself as a "specialized staffing firm" but is seriously lacking in ALL areas...

I worked at Prologistix full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Excellent benefits; there really were no more pros as far as my experience of Prologistix. I wish I could tell you different.

Cons

No Training whatsoever. I received a performance improvement plan after working only a week and a half and half of that time was spent staring at a computer for what was their version of "training", which contained no relevant information whatsoever to the job for which I was hired.

It is supposed to be a specialized staffing firm for the warehouse industry. However, the only way they weed out candidates is a series of menial quizzes that do nothing to properly gauge an individuals warehouse experience nor their common sense for that matter.

Customer Service is supposed to be the #1 goal for this company, however, they are so CHEAP that we as employees were asked to pay for any and all client expenses out of pocket and hope that you get reimbursed later; but even if you were reimbursed, you were scolded for spending the extra money on the client.

Their "recruiting" strategies are/were a joke. Waiting for someone to find their own way to the website to apply then calling them afterwards to schedule an interview constitutes recruiting to Prologistix. Job Fairs are not done because, of course, those cost money.

Thorough and hands on training for new employees - especially if they are new to the staffing world. Stop worrying about saving pennies in your office budget and loosen your pockets a little to better retain your clients. Focus on the areas where your offices are located. The type of applicants you are receiving are a direct result of the office location.

Prologistix Response

Oct 14, 2013Director of Marketing

It was distressing to read your review online about your short time with us. As Chief People Officer I take these kinds of concerns very seriously and wish we had been able to discuss them in person ... More

i enjoyed working for the agency because they sent me on assignments i enjoyed appliny my abilities

Former Employee - Production Worker in Bridgeton, MO
    Former Employee - Production Worker in Bridgeton, MO

I worked at Prologistix full-time (more than an year)

Pros

overall the agency keeps you busy and connected with all sorts of jobs

Cons

some assignments might not last as long as others

none