Prometheus Real Estate Group

www.prometheusreg.com

Great company to work for!

Former Employee - Leasing Specialist  in  Sacramento, CA
Former Employee - Leasing Specialist in Sacramento, CA

Pros

I absolutely loved working for Prometheus. They are a great company to work for and it absolutely was difficult for me to leave. I was a Promethean for 3yrs total. I always thought I would stay with them forever because they are so awesome. They give back to the community and constantly do volunteer events. They are super friendly, structured, and you literally can call or email anyone within the company to get advice, help, or just had a question that you wanted to run it by someone. They have everything at your finger tips and make sure everyone is using the same documents and addendum. Their lingo is hard to get used to at first, but now that I am gone, it's hard to stop saying it. They really are a family there. I actually left the company only to return a year later and they excepted me with open arms. They allowed me to come back and I couldn't be happier. Because of Prometheus, I have now moved up to an APM with a new company. The only reason why I did not stay with them is because there wasn't a whole lot of room to grow in my region. Since Sacramento only has 4 properties, it was difficult to move up. However, I'm sure if I was willing to relocate to the Bay Area (where they have most their properties), I think I would have been able to move up at some point. Prometheus has made me the person and APM I am today. I learned so much and developed some great friendships along the way. Prometheus will always be family to me and I hope one day, my path will cross with them again.

I literally love this company so much and everything they stand for, I even recommended my friend to apply for a position I just left in Sacramento. And I am hoping she gets it because they are a phenomenal family to be apart of.

It literally was extremely difficult to leave but knew that I was offered a great opportunity and was ready to move up. If I could have held off in the role I was in, I absolutely would have stayed with them.

They have a unique dress code, which makes it easier to pull stuff from your closet for every day clothing, they allow you to have your tattoos showing (as long as they are not offensive), but most of all, all the PM's I have worked with within the company, all want to see you succeed and move up if that's your goal. They truly are fun to work for, have contest's, and acknowledge special days for each employee. I literally could go on and on about how great of a company Prometheus REG is, but no one wants to read that much :)

If you are lucky to become a part of their family, I promise you, you won't be sorry. You will LOVE working for them.

Cons

I have one con, but feel I have already expressed it on my exit interview (yep, they call and talk to you the last day you work for them to get your feedback) and it wasn't anything major that should stop anyone from working with and for Prometheus. It was something I felt could have been different but again, I absolutely love this company and absolutely would work for them again in a heartbeat. If I felt this wasn't a great company to be apart of, I wouldn't tell my friend to apply. I've even got her really excited for this company that she is waiting by the phone hoping to get a call for an interview.

The only advice I would give is give some people a chance, they may surprise you :) and maybe include everyone in an event like Masters. That always seems to be a lot of fun, but only PM'S and MS's get to attend. But otherwise, keep up the great work. You truly have an amazing team in Sacramento and they should be recognized more for each and every employees hard work and dedication!! They truly are amazing, every one of them!!

Thank you Prometheus for everything. I will never be able to thank you enough!!

Other reviews for Prometheus Real Estate Group

Culture and Growth

Pros

Prometheus is all about their employees. They hold meetings with employees for feedback with Jackie sitting and listening to our feedback. They are always giving opportunities for growth in the company. Hats off to management.

Cons

As with any job, work load can get heavy and pressure can come often.

Seriously, keep it up and let's keep thinking outside of the Property Management box.

Management does not listen or care

Pros

Great benefits, offers some employee outings, and volunteer program, pet friendly, software is a good program to manage property user friendly.

Cons

They are fast to hire un experienced people that will come in and turn everything up side down. They say they care for you, telling you we are a team when in all reality you are on your own, there is no team playing here good luck!!! The company says they have an amazing hiring process but in all reality it's worthless, because they play the favoritism game it's who you know not what you know.

Care a little more for your current employees, treat them with respect. We are humans not robots.

There are newer employer reviews for Prometheus Real Estate Group.

Worked for Prometheus Real Estate Group? Contribute to the Community!