Prometric

www.prometric.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Prometric

Poor management, poor service, confusing instructions.

Current Employee - Tca in Baltimore, MD
Current Employee - Tca in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Prometric

Pros

It's a job. There's not much I can say more than it's a job. I am a highly educated and skilled professional but my tallants are wasted here.

Cons

Poor management. They don't have a clue what is happening int he field. They don't know how to listen and if they do, there's no action. Senior mgnt. needs to go out in the field and try to use the tools they have provided. They would see that the programs MIGHT work sometimes and the procedures often conflict. They may learn that for the mostr part training is sorely lacking and left to OJT / chance. It's a big company with lots of sites.

That a course in human behavior.

121 Other Employee Reviews for Prometric (View Most Recent)

Company has great potential, but lacks leadership to accomplish goals

Former Employee - Manager in Baltimore, MD
    Former Employee - Manager in Baltimore, MD

I worked at Prometric

Pros

Relaxed corporate environment. Work life balance is excellent. Many employees utilize the gym during lunch hours. People are generally friendly and nice to work with. They treat you with respect on a personal level.

Cons

Talent is get what you pay for. Since the pay is low, you don't get as much as you would like from co-workers. Top heavy management structure leads to micromanagement of people who actually do the work. Too many corporate controls for a company of its size. Lack of co-worker accountability leads to frustration on the job. If you then do the co-workers job, then they will defer even more work to you. More frustration. Lack of training and career development is also frustrating.

Hold people, especially management, accountable for tasks and deliverables. This leads to poor corporate performance and lack of respect to complete key tasks.

Unlawful management practices and conduct

Current Employee - Part-timer in Apac (Uganda)
    Current Employee - Part-timer in Apac (Uganda)

I have been working at Prometric part-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Can easily get promoted as long as you do everything they want you to do. Upskill and increase your value to apply for higher position with other company. Learn all dirty tricks of management here and apply it to your advantage in your next employment.

Cons

I am a downright stupid and idiot for giving Prometric my loyalty and trust for more than 5 years. They pride in helping test takers all around the world in giving fair and equal opportunity to test which help them to have better living and be better person. Sadly, Prometric's employees are not given the same opportunity when discrimination, harrassment, bullying and victimisation by management are allowed and protected by the company. My job now is at stake due to fake promises by senior manager, signed fraud agreement, and being optimistic that the management is not as bad as they said. Maybe because test takers pay for the fair and equal opportunity, whereby employees are being paid and do not entitled for the same opportunity.

If anyone from the highest level of management in Prometric or the CEO himself care to take a stand on behalf of this long-service, loyal employee, I dare you to respond to this post and prove to the whole world that Prometric is holding to the Values they have pledged to.

There are newer employer reviews for Prometric