Prometric offers great opportunities to gain the experience you need to grow your career and business acumen.

Current Employee - Manager  in  Baltimore, MD
Current Employee - Manager in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Prometric

Pros

Open communication, very transparent. High phased environment with clear and defined performance objectives that are easily tied to company goals/direction.

Cons

It's a fairly new organization, still ironing out processes.

Management is doing a great job of communicating direction, financial health and goals/expectations in an engaging and direct fashion.

Other Reviews for Prometric

Prometric - a good place to recharge your batteries.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Prometric

Pros

There is not much work related pressure. The work is very easy, and you will find yourself with plenty of free time.

Cons

You shouldn't stay at Prometric too long. You will not grow professionally. Your skills will become outdated if you stay here too long.

Management needs to focus on providing employees with training, and career development opportunities.

Poor management, poor service, confusing instructions.

Current Employee - Tca  in  Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Tca in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Prometric

Pros

It's a job. There's not much I can say more than it's a job. I am a highly educated and skilled professional but my tallants are wasted here.

Cons

Poor management. They don't have a clue what is happening int he field. They don't know how to listen and if they do, there's no action. Senior mgnt. needs to go out in the field and try to use the tools they have provided. They would see that the programs MIGHT work sometimes and the procedures often conflict. They may learn that for the mostr part training is sorely lacking and left to OJT / chance. It's a big company with lots of sites.

That a course in human behavior.

There are newer employer reviews for Prometric.

Worked for Prometric? Contribute to the Community!