Pronger Smith
www.prongersmith.com Blue Island, IL 150 to 499 Employees

Good stepping stone but not a long term place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsFriendly coworkers, but drama filled.

ConsBonuses based on your performance were not done fairly. Those who were favored received a higher rating resulting in a higher bonus which was also taxed. Yearly raises were slim, maybe $.10-$.25/hr. Hard to get days off and were guilted when you did call in sick and honestly were, yet those who called in once a week were never questioned. Whats good for one is not good for another is the best way to put it. Mostly the pay was not competitive. Benefits were expensive. Doctors were rude to their employees and they and patients were always trying to get someone in trouble.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your employees fair and realize they were "complaining" but actually were voicing true concerns. You would have happier employees then wanting to come into work.

Co-workers are very friendly, management wasn't the best. Hours are good, pay isn't that great.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Pronger Smith

Pros: Most of the staff is very nice and willing to help you orientate.… Cons: The position they had me do my first day was different from what I… Advice to Senior Management: Give some opportunities for employee input No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Entry

ENTRY (Former Employee)
    Blue Island, IL

I worked at Pronger Smith full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: No pros. Not competitive salary. Many short term employees. Management is not as… Cons: Nothing. Would not recommend. Wish I could say something good about… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Pronger Smith.

Worked for Pronger Smith? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pronger Smith reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pronger Smith CEO David G. Seamen. All reviews posted anonymously by Pronger Smith employees.