There are newer employer reviews for Pronger Smith

Good stepping stone but not a long term place to work

I worked at Pronger Smith full-time

Pros

Friendly coworkers, but drama filled.

Cons

Bonuses based on your performance were not done fairly. Those who were favored received a higher rating resulting in a higher bonus which was also taxed. Yearly raises were slim, maybe $.10-$.25/hr. Hard to get days off and were guilted when you did call in sick and honestly were, yet those who called in once a week were never questioned. Whats good for one is not good for another is the best way to put it. Mostly the pay was not competitive. Benefits were expensive. Doctors were rude to their employees and they and patients were always trying to get someone in trouble.

Treat your employees fair and realize they were "complaining" but actually were voicing true concerns. You would have happier employees then wanting to come into work.

4 Other Employee Reviews for Pronger Smith (View Most Recent)

Co-workers are very friendly, management wasn't the best. Hours are good, pay isn't that great.

I worked at Pronger Smith

Pros

Most of the staff is very nice and willing to help you orientate. My questions were always answered and they were fun to talk to during work

Cons

The position they had me do my first day was different from what I interviewed for, and the position I interviewed for was different from what i applied for.

Give some opportunities for employee input

Entry

Former Employee - ENTRY in Blue Island, IL
    Former Employee - ENTRY in Blue Island, IL

I worked at Pronger Smith full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

No pros. Not competitive salary. Many short term employees. Management is not as involved as they should be. Fair starting place for people with no experience.

Cons

Nothing. Would not recommend. Wish I could say something good about this company, unfortunately I can't. Offer competitive salary for people with experience.

There are newer employer reviews for Pronger Smith