Challenging job and I actually enjoy coming in to the office every day

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Draper, UT
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT

I have been working at Proofpoint

Pros

There is a lot of positive energy in the office because people actually believe in our company's product and ability to sell. Sustained growth over a long period of time. Financially stable. Great leadership. Free soda. :) Lot's of opportunity and growth here in the Draper office with the new acquisition.

Cons

Laptop is a little slow and I have to do layovers a lot when I travel (I don't travel much, but when I do it's a bit annoying).

Other Reviews for Proofpoint

Go elsewhere

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Sunnyvale, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at Proofpoint

Pros

Free drinks, good co-workers, purchasing interesting technology, should help company long term.

Cons

Poor training, lackluster expensive core products, sweat shop, management horrible, take this job only if you have no other offers.

Interesting technical challenges, plus favorable work life balance equal good workplace

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Sunnyvale, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at Proofpoint

Pros

As an engineer, I love thorny technical problems, and proofpoint provides the opportunity to work on some very interesting ones. Management team does a good job of listening and accepting employee feedback.

Cons

Project thrash -- difficult to know whether what one is working on this month will still be relevant six months down the line.

Figure out the couple of key things important to the company's success, and focus on those few things until they are well and truly done.

There are newer employer reviews for Proofpoint.

Worked for Proofpoint? Contribute to the Community!