There are newer employer reviews for Proofpoint

Smart people, great company and benefits. A great place to learn and grow.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT

Pros

Smart people: The company is composed of the best and brightest. great benefits: 3 weeks paid vacation, competitve salary, reasonable healthcare, 401k etc. great methodology: Utilizes an effective form of XP and Scrum. no silos: Existing skills will not atrophy and new skills with develop. nice pace: Work hard, but not too hard. :)

Cons

The monitors are too small. Any subversion operation takes too long. Add or replace hardware.

Advice to Management

It appears that we have some great momentum. Let's keep that going and drive stock price upwards.

Other Employee Reviews for Proofpoint

Challenging job and I actually enjoy coming in to the office every day

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT

Pros

There is a lot of positive energy in the office because people actually believe in our company's product and ability to sell. Sustained growth over a long period of time. Financially stable. Great leadership. Free soda. :) Lot's of opportunity and growth here in the Draper office with the new acquisition.

Cons

Laptop is a little slow and I have to do layovers a lot when I travel (I don't travel much, but when I do it's a bit annoying).

Go elsewhere

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Pros

Free drinks, good co-workers, purchasing interesting technology, should help company long term.

Cons

Poor training, lackluster expensive core products, sweat shop, management horrible, take this job only if you have no other offers.