Proofpoint
www.proofpoint.com Sunnyvale, CA 500 to 999 Employees

It's a great working enviroment where you can grow as professional and learn from smart people around you everyday.

Senior Windows Systems Administrator (Current Employee)
Toronto, ON (Canada)

ProsProofpoint is a fast pace dynamic IT company with lots of smart IT people around you and gives you opportunity to get involve with Trendsetting technology solutions.

ConsChallenges....It's a con if you don't like to be challenged...

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep building the strategic partnership with companies like IBM in order to reach accounts where you can't reach without strategic partners....

Great place to work with smart people

I have been working at Proofpoint

Pros: Smart People Interesting technology Great CEO Cloud computing Cons: Booking travel and expense reports Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Excellent opportunity to learn and grow with an industry leader in the e-mail security field.

I have been working at Proofpoint

Pros: Proofpoint is dedicated to the growth of its employees and its products, and hence has… Cons: Since Proofpoint is relatively new and still growing, the market share and brand… Advice to Senior Management: Continue the strong push to hire the best and the brightest. We have a good group… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Proofpoint.

Worked for Proofpoint? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Proofpoint reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Proofpoint CEO Gary L. Steele. All reviews posted anonymously by Proofpoint employees.