Proofpoint
www.proofpoint.com Sunnyvale, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Good company to work for with a bright future

Technical Field (Current Employee)
Sunnyvale, CA

ProsThe company is stable. The top executives have been prudent. Lots of technical innovation.

ConsThe financial prudence of the executives means benefits and perks are modest. As a pre-ipo employee, I expected to share in the growth and success of the company. I have not. Although I anticipate good growth for the company, I don't anticipate benefiting from it.

Advice to Senior ManagementPoor recognition and reward of employees destroys the fiction that there is a "Proofpoint Team." Oh, and don't tell us what is good for us as shareholders when most of us have a share of the company that is so trivial that the stock price could go up %100 and we would hardly notice.

I highly recommend avoiding working for Proofpoint!

Account Executive (Current Employee)
    Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at Proofpoint full-time for more than a year

Pros: Decent location near 237 & 101 Cons: Micro-management, The managers are unfair and treat employees with no respect!… Advice to Senior Management: Learn to treat employees with respect and realistic expectations to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Treats employees well. Great place to progress in chosen field.

IT (Current Employee)
    Draper, UT

I have been working at Proofpoint

Pros: They are very reasonable when time off is needed. The company is progressing nicely with new technologies. There is a good work environment… Cons: I'm part time so I don't have much insight into benefits/compensation and how good or bad that is. There are some minor inconveniences with… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Proofpoint.

Worked for Proofpoint? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Proofpoint reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Proofpoint CEO Gary L. Steele. All reviews posted anonymously by Proofpoint employees.