Property Solutions International
www.propertysolutions.com Provo, UT 500 to 999 Employees

Growing Company

Product Development Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Property Solutions International full-time for less than a year

ProsProperty Solutions offers a casual environment with lots of perks - free food, massages, etc. The company and culture are young and the industry has much room for growth.

ConsBecause the company is young, they are going through growing pains. However, they have a great revenue model and can afford to make some mistakes without taking down the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork on your growth plan. New hires that have not been with a company at the early growth stages will struggle to understand their role.

Might be great in other areas of the company, but life in Product Development is pretty horrible

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Property Solutions International full-time for less than a year

Pros: They offered me a fair base salary. There are a few really great people that work here. Free Costco food every Monday (not… Cons: There is absolutely NO work/life balance in the development organization. Over half of the Product Development Managers, Product Managers, and Architects survive on 3-4 hours… Advice to Senior Management: Be more upfront with candidates about the horrible work/life balance. Make sure that they are experienced with nightly long calls with teams in India. Get… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Young Company in a difficult position that makes it hard on employees.

Inside Sales (Former Employee)

I worked at Property Solutions International full-time for less than a year

Pros: Young company with potentially strong product. Free food sometimes. Usually good… Cons: Very difficult work environment, at least in the sales department. Management has no sales experience, promotions based on seniority, regardless of performance. Several… Advice to Senior Management: The Big Deals club needs to go. It's really embarrassing to see management acting like that, creating a clique that arbitrarily selects 'cool people'… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Property Solutions International.

Worked for Property Solutions International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Property Solutions International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Property Solutions International CEO David Bateman. All reviews posted anonymously by Property Solutions International employees.