Prospect 33

www.prospect33.com
There are newer employer reviews for Prospect 33

My experience working with Prospect 33 was eye opening and excruciatingly unhealthy.

I worked at Prospect 33 full-time (more than a year)

Pros

This company hosts a lot of events for their external clients.

Cons

This work atmosphere and environment contains great fear and unhealthy levels of stress, poor employee treatment, and unethical work hours that are untracked.

Please treat your employees with respect regardless of where you stand within the company. Please be mindful of the language you use, demeaning and unedifying language will negatively impact where your company will stand in the next few years. Due to the fact that certain employees for this client do not have higher education or an undergraduate/graduate degree they cannot fulfill their duties thoroughly and to completion. Some of higher management is extremely unprofessional internally and this transmits through to their external networks at times.

33 Other Employee Reviews for Prospect 33 (View Most Recent)

Fantastic, helpful learning experience

Current Employee - IT/Development Intern in New York, NY
    Current Employee - IT/Development Intern in New York, NY

I have been working at Prospect 33 as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

Great personalities that work well together, who know what they're doing, and mentored well while I was there
    CEO was approachable and capable of answering any questions I had
    Time with all employees and clients showed companies strong values for finding the best fit for everyone

Cons

No real cons with the company;
    Getting into NYC from NJ was somewhat costly

Passionate about what they represent and about their employees

Current Employee - Regional Service Delivery Lead in Warrenton, VA
    Current Employee - Regional Service Delivery Lead in Warrenton, VA

I have been working at Prospect 33 full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Prospect 33 is a rapidly growing company that really looks after its employees. Always a challenging opportunity if you are wanting and willing to go the distance. Not only are they passionate about the success and happiness of their employees, every one in the company is passionate about the work they are doing and the message they are sending. There are immense opportunities for growth with P33 and all of the managers, CEO and President support for success. They believe in the potential of hard workers and the thirst for knowledge. You WANT to work for Prospect 33. The company culture is unmatched my any company I have ever heard of.

Cons

I can honestly say there are no cons. The senior management is very aware of all of their employees and the work structure/ environment/ company culture to ensure happy employees and a successful business model.

Always stay as grounded and as accessible as you currently are. That is one of the greatest reasons Prospect 33 is successful.

There are newer employer reviews for Prospect 33