Prospect Airport Services Inc
www.prospectair.com Des Plaines, IL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Poor Disorganized Management

Former Employee (PSA) (Current Employee)

ProsCan be a great entry level job for a high school or college student. Especially if you are interested in the airline industry.

ConsVery poor communication. Management is extremely disorganized. Low pay. Very little benefits. No sick or personal days. God forbid you have a family emergency they will most likely fire you even if you have documentation. Work rules and policies change every 3-9 months. This results in a very high turn over rate.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake more time to communicate with employees. Give personal or sick days based on seniority. This may cut some of your high turnover percentage.

Underpaid Supervisors!

Supervisor (Former Employee)

I worked at Prospect Airport Services Inc

Pros: Good entry into airline industry. Can get you going in… Cons: By no means is prospect a company with career potential unless your Polish like the owners and most sups and management. Not a level playing… Advice to Senior Management: Don't be so cheep in compensation and gratitude to hard working supervisors and mabye… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Not as bad as everyone makes it to be...

LAV/FLEET (Current Employee)
    Romulus, MI

I have been working at Prospect Airport Services Inc part-time for more than a year

Pros: Afternoons are really slow you can take a nap or even go upstairs and watch… Cons: You cant be late You have to mark your lunches on your time card (even if you didnt take a lunch) They still use time cards Some… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Prospect Airport Services Inc.

Worked for Prospect Airport Services Inc? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Prospect Airport Services Inc reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Prospect Airport Services Inc CEO Vicki Strobel . All reviews posted anonymously by Prospect Airport Services Inc employees.