Prospect Mortgage

www.myprospectmortgage.com
  www.myprospectmortgage.com
There are newer employer reviews for Prospect Mortgage

Great place to grow your already established business as an LO, not a good place to if you're new to the industry.

Current Employee - Senior Loan Officer
Current Employee - Senior Loan Officer

I have been working at Prospect Mortgage

Pros

Great technology available to market yourself as an LO and retrain. Good amount of transparency between upper management and "regular" staff employees. Great foundation for people who believe in a good family life leads to success in business.

Cons

Still working out some of the kinks in system operations. Benefits are not that good for a company of similar size and similar number of employees.

46 Other Employee Reviews for Prospect Mortgage (View Most Recent)

Not always a good prospect

I worked at Prospect Mortgage

Pros

Good connections with REO market, its strength. Delivery of loan production and process was equal to bank performance, but below mortgage banker standards.

Cons

A lot of turmoil, spotty communication, high employee turnover. Management personel changes were often, and support from upper management was lacking.

No doubt the industry is going through tough times, but better communication of the company's position and goals helps the employees work towards the same results that the company wants.

Love my job after 5 years at Prospect!

I have been working at Prospect Mortgage

Pros

As a Vice President I feel Prospect has a good culture, my co-workers are awesome to work with. Interactions with employees outside of my department are positive, there is a good vibe. Benefits are pretty good too! I like that the new CEO communicates on a regular basis with employees. I like that the community service initiatives are recognized in a monthly publication to employees.

Cons

Due to the economy there have been cost saving efforts including cuts. It is always hard to work in an environment that doesn't feel stable. Tech support is weak compared to most companies I have worked for.

Keep communicating with employees, it is helpful. We like to know what is going on. Take a serious look into the workflow of your tech support team. The call back process is not effective at all when someone has a machine that is not working. There has to be a better way.

There are newer employer reviews for Prospect Mortgage