Prosper.com

There are newer employer reviews for Prosper.com

Great place to work!

Current Employee - Product Manager in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Product Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Prosper.com full-time

Pros

Great people to work with - smart, motivated co-workers who take pride in their work and in the product. Pay is good, with some cool benefits. My time here for almost 1 year has been a breeze. I look forward to work every day and love the work environment. Being surrounded by smart people does help and helps you grow not only in the company but also as a professional.

Cons

Open work environment can get noisy/crowded at times.

Great initiative by management in having an open door policy. Keep up the good work.

23 Other Employee Reviews for Prosper.com (View Most Recent)

Excellent workplace

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Prosper.com full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

This company invests in its employees. If you work hard it is rewarded. The Executive Team are all very approachable, knowledgeable and incredibly helpful. Salary and benefits are amazing, perks such as a brand new espresso machine and new food items make it difficult to work from home! I'm really looking forward to the future with Prosper.

Cons

Communication between departments is getting better but has a long way to go. I think a company like this will always have communication issues since everything is so closely tied together, however I believe we are all working towards a better environment where communication is shared more frequently, ie the use of social media tools, ticket management systems, company townhall meetings, etc.

Keep up the great job. We're all excited to see where Prosper becoming a larger contender in the p2p lending space.

rapidly expanding company with a massive market opportunity

I have been working at Prosper.com

Pros

To me, the combination one looks for when joining a rapidly expanding technology company in an ideal world is the combination of: a proven/experienced management, a massive addressable market, and a good work environment. Prosper seems to be one of the few firms that has this combination and as a result, is growing very rapidly in both revenue and headcount.

Cons

Benefits have been improving rapidly and now are close to industry norms, which is great. Previously, that would have been my only complaint.

keep executing and hiring top talent to ensure continued rapid growth and expansion.

There are newer employer reviews for Prosper.com