Prosperity Bank
www.prosperitybanktx.com Sugar Land, TX

Great Company that care about employees

Bank Teller (Former Employee)

I worked at Prosperity Bank full-time for more than a year

ProsProsperity really values it's employees and is personally invested in the well-being of each individual. It's a very positive and encouraging environment to work in. The company provides plenty of perks including employee appreciation events that go above and beyond anything I have ever experienced. Eddie Creamer is genuinely a nice guy and really does care about employees and customers. Their contribution to the community is admirable at least and says a lot about the comapny.

ConsIt can be stressful at times due to high volume and understaffed. There is limited opportunity for growth and the pay is pretty minimal compared to the amount of responsibility you have.

Loans and deposits, deposits and loans very conservative

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Prosperity Bank full-time

Pros: produce and all is fine Cons: conservative on all fronts and slow No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Corruption in upper management

I have been working at Prosperity Bank

Pros: The pay is decent and the raises aren't that good Cons: There is a lot of gossip at my branch Advice to Senior Management: please take better care of tellers Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Prosperity Bank.

Worked for Prosperity Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Prosperity Bank reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Prosperity Bank CEO David Zalman. All reviews posted anonymously by Prosperity Bank employees.