Great company culture and room for growth!

Current Employee - Administrative  in  El Segundo, CA
Current Employee - Administrative in El Segundo, CA

I have been working at Prosum

Pros

I am going on my 4th month working for Prosum and couldn't be happier. Before joining Prosum I was working for a company that really didn't show much appreciation for their workers. Prosum is basically at the opposite extreme of that. They do so much for their people and it's just a really fun place to work. The culture here is AMAZING! I am not a recruiter, but I do work directly with them on a daily basis and I have yet to see or hear anything negative about their job. In fact, whenever I visit that side of the office, everyone is in good spirits.

Cons

There are, of course, some difficult personalities (non-mgmt), but that is not so much of a reflection on the company as it is a reflection on the individual(s).

They are great and treat their employees fairly. The only advise I'd have is to keep up the good work!

Other Reviews for Prosum

Excellent Place to work if you know what you're doing

Current Employee - Associate Partner  in  El Segundo, CA
    Current Employee - Associate Partner in El Segundo, CA

I have been working at Prosum

Pros

I have read some negative reviews on here about Prosum, and as a current employee, I have to say I strongly disagree with those statements. I came from a much larger technical recruiting firm where I learned the ropes of recruiting, I then came to Prosum and never turned back.

Yes, you work on a draw, but not until you've been with the company for 18 months. Yes, it is competitive, but so is any other agency you work at. The work life balance here is phenomenal. I have a lot ot things I have to take care of in my personal life, and my manager has been nothing less than supportive of me taking time to do those things. They are upfront with you about everything and making sure you are comfortable and happy. Management has bent over backwards to make sure employees are satisfied and always want to hear our feedback as well.

Company perks are also beyond what I have seen in any professional environment as well. Prosum does not shy away from spending money on their employees and treating us like gold.

I think the people who complain about this job dont belong in recruiting, which is a very difficult industry to work in with the stresses we have to deal with on a daily basis.

Cons

It is difficult to work on a draw, and training can always improve, but if you know what you're doing, and arent afraid to ask for help when you dont, you will be fine.

None, continue to ask and listen to your employees about feedback.

Unprofessional Company with High Turnover

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  El Segundo, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

I worked at Prosum

Pros

There are a lot of smart individuals there.

Cons

The culture is built on burning and churning and employees are treated like numbers. The company is constantly hiring in order to replace people who leave every month.

Majority of employees make under $40k while the company makes a profit from squeezing money out of everyone. Their comp structure is one of the worst because it takes people 4-6 years to actually see money coming in. Meanwhile, you're paying back a draw.

Management will yell at employees in front of others and continue to reprimand them quite a few times over issues that weren't in employees' control.

Taking vacation, sick days or time off is highly discouraged. If you do take time off, they will want you to come in earlier, on Saturdays and Sundays to make up for that time.

Managers need to control their anger, the comp structure needs to be revised to be decently competitive and the company needs to learn how to retain employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Prosum.

Worked for Prosum? Contribute to the Community!