Prosum

www.prosum.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Prosum

Great people and a very strong Operation Team at Prosum.

Former Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Irvine, CA
Former Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Irvine, CA

I worked at Prosum

Pros

* I have been around the block a couple of times and worked for all different size companies and commission structures.
* Operation team support is top notch. Starting from a very understanding Director of Operation to Operation Manager and Recruiting Manager. The support and training that are provided is invaluable.
* The Director of Operation will go to bat for her recruiting team. She takes it personal to see her team become successful. She "gets it" ...... she came from recruiting.
* If you are a high octane producer, than this environment is a great place. The commission structure is extremely competitive comparing to the other company. They work hard and play hard here.
* The recruiting team is one of the best talented group that I have worked with. They are on a draw commission which make them more hungry than most recruiters or in house recruiters that I have worked with. If you can make it in this environment then you can make it in any other environments easy.
* If you are starting out in the the I.T. Staffing industry, then the training at Prosum is hands down the best. The Operation team provides all the tools and materials to you that you would need to start in this business. Since I started, Prosum has implemented a longer grace period for the new recruiters to ramp up. This makes it easier for newbies. The training is step by step and the Operation Team is there every step of the way until you are ready to spread your wings.
* I have seen some newbies spread their wings early and became successful thru their hard work.
* The support team (administration team, sourcing team, and recruiting coordinators) are incredible. They are there to support you on the back-end to make sure you are free to focus on the production side. They make the recruiting team look good.
* Compensation is standard, the same as everywhere else. They have a lot of small perks and company functions.
* There is growth here; slow growth but I have seen several people move up into a management role or senior roles here. The growth is slow.

Cons

* Not a lot of Cons comments; most are already addressed here, The Draw; depending on how you look at it. If you are a go-getter and high octane person than the draw structure makes sense. Big reward for your production.
*But provide a structure that makes sense for the hard workers who are not that 2-3 octane person; the bulk of the company is make of hard workers too. Every company has their one or two top performers which is normal but they do not represent the bulk of what makes a company. Without the bulk hard workers, top performers would be limited.

* You have a great recruiting team and they are one of the market's best talented recruiters. Think out-side the box to help to retain/motivate them either thru a change in compensation structure, faster promotion growth, or even grow faster as a company which will open up more opportunities for the people here. The growth is too conservative. Open offices in San Diego or Silicon Valley, out the state, etc ....... Just a thought from an "Apple" to an Orange.

36 Other Employee Reviews for Prosum (View Most Recent)

Great!

I have been working at Prosum

Pros

Prosum is an amazing company that I am very lucky to work for. The benefits are great, the people in charge provide us with great feedback, and they keep finding ways to make the office an enjoyable place to be. The people for the most part are very nice people who you can have a nice chat with, and that adds to the environment in the office. I love working here and is easily the best company I've worked for.

Cons

From my own personal experience, there aren't any cons that I can speak of. It's been a great ride so far.

Nothing that I can think of. The company finds ways of making this a great environment and a great company to work for.

Great company culture and room for growth!

Current Employee - Administrative in El Segundo, CA
    Current Employee - Administrative in El Segundo, CA

I have been working at Prosum

Pros

I am going on my 4th month working for Prosum and couldn't be happier. Before joining Prosum I was working for a company that really didn't show much appreciation for their workers. Prosum is basically at the opposite extreme of that. They do so much for their people and it's just a really fun place to work. The culture here is AMAZING! I am not a recruiter, but I do work directly with them on a daily basis and I have yet to see or hear anything negative about their job. In fact, whenever I visit that side of the office, everyone is in good spirits.

Cons

There are, of course, some difficult personalities (non-mgmt), but that is not so much of a reflection on the company as it is a reflection on the individual(s).

They are great and treat their employees fairly. The only advise I'd have is to keep up the good work!

There are newer employer reviews for Prosum