Prosum
www.prosum.com El Segundo, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Great people and a very strong Operation Team at Prosum.

Senior Technical Recruiter (Former Employee)
Irvine, CA

I worked at Prosum

Pros* I have been around the block a couple of times and worked for all different size companies and commission structures.
* Operation team support is top notch. Starting from a very understanding Director of Operation to Operation Manager and Recruiting Manager. The support and training that are provided is invaluable.
* The Director of Operation will go to bat for her recruiting team. She takes it personal to see her team become successful. She "gets it" ...... she came from recruiting.
* If you are a high octane producer, than this environment is a great place. The commission structure is extremely competitive comparing to the other company. They work hard and play hard here.
* The recruiting team is one of the best talented group that I have worked with. They are on a draw commission which make them more hungry than most recruiters or in house recruiters that I have worked with. If you can make it in this environment then you can make it in any other environments easy.
* If you are starting out in the the I.T. Staffing industry, then the training at Prosum is hands down the best. The Operation team provides all the tools and materials to you that you would need to start in this business. Since I started, Prosum has implemented a longer grace period for the new recruiters to ramp up. This makes it easier for newbies. The training is step by step and the Operation Team is there every step of the way until you are ready to spread your wings.
* I have seen some newbies spread their wings early and became successful thru their hard work.
* The support team (administration team, sourcing team, and recruiting coordinators) are incredible. They are there to support you on the back-end to make sure you are free to focus on the production side. They make the recruiting team look good.
* Compensation is standard, the same as everywhere else. They have a lot of small perks and company functions.
* There is growth here; slow growth but I have seen several people move up into a management role or senior roles here. The growth is slow.

Cons* Not a lot of Cons comments; most are already addressed here, The Draw; depending on how you look at it. If you are a go-getter and high octane person than the draw structure makes sense. Big reward for your production.
*But provide a structure that makes sense for the hard workers who are not that 2-3 octane person; the bulk of the company is make of hard workers too. Every company has their one or two top performers which is normal but they do not represent the bulk of what makes a company. Without the bulk hard workers, top performers would be limited.

Advice to Senior Management* You have a great recruiting team and they are one of the market's best talented recruiters. Think out-side the box to help to retain/motivate them either thru a change in compensation structure, faster promotion growth, or even grow faster as a company which will open up more opportunities for the people here. The growth is too conservative. Open offices in San Diego or Silicon Valley, out the state, etc ....... Just a thought from an "Apple" to an Orange.

Great!

I have been working at Prosum

Pros: Prosum is an amazing company that I am very lucky to work for. The benefits are great, the people in charge provide us with great… Cons: From my own personal experience, there aren't any cons that… Advice to Senior Management: Nothing that I can think of. The company finds ways of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great company culture and room for growth!

Administrative (Current Employee)
El Segundo, CA

I have been working at Prosum

Pros: I am going on my 4th month working for Prosum and couldn't be happier. Before joining Prosum I was working for a company that really… Cons: There are, of course, some difficult personalities (non-mgmt), but that is not so much… Advice to Senior Management: They are great and treat their employees fairly. The only… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Prosum.

Worked for Prosum? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Prosum reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Prosum CEO Ravi Chatwani. All reviews posted anonymously by Prosum employees.