Prosum
www.prosum.com El Segundo, CA 150 to 499 Employees

For an agency, they aren't that bad...but...

Recruiter (Current Employee)

I have been working at Prosum

ProsOverall, pretty good company culture. A lot of hard-working individuals.

ConsComp structure is bad. They give their recruiters a "draw" vs. a salary plus commission. Since I came on board, about 10 recruiters have left for in-house recruiting work, paying much more. It seems that the recruiters that have given it a year or more, never made more than their draws. Because of a draw, you are always having to "pay back" Prosum, thus always in the "red". For as hard as everyone works their butts off, it seems the "house" and the ones that have been here for 10+ years are the ONLY ones making any decent money (in excess of $100K per year). No real paid time off/vacation, as you are on a draw.

Advice to Senior ManagementDrop the "draw", give good salaries, paid vacation/sick time. You will also prevent Prosum from being a "revolving door", with about 1 recruiter leaving every month on average! It will also prevent people like myself, who has been putting in a lot of effort, from looking elsewhere!

Great group of people to work with.

I have been working at Prosum

Pros: Prosum has a great culture and great people to work… Cons: It is tough to move up on the staffing division. The… Advice to Senior Management: Come up with new innovative ways to motivate the staffing team.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Co

I have been working at Prosum

Pros: The people who work there Cons: Small Company so limited Career Growth Advice to Senior Management: Grow careers Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Prosum.

Worked for Prosum? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Prosum reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Prosum CEO Ravi Chatwani. All reviews posted anonymously by Prosum employees.