Proteus Digital Health

www.proteusdigitalhealth.com
  www.proteusdigitalhealth.com
There are newer employer reviews for Proteus Digital Health

They are at the forefront of innovation, and are an incredibly smart, committed team of people.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Redwood City, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Proteus Digital Health full-time for less than a year

Pros

Full of smart, conscientious people

Cons

Being at the forefront of technology, there's a lot of uncertainty which can be demoralizing at times.

8 Other Employee Reviews for Proteus Digital Health (View Most Recent)

Yet to grow up.

I have been working at Proteus Digital Health full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Super smart people, informal, fun place to work. Cutting edge technology to work with. Senior management is great at raising money.

Cons

The company is yet to grow up. We've been around for 12 years and haven't had a single product in the market or a dollar in revenue. We've lost every partner we've had so far, and that includes some really big names, because we haven't delivered a fully working solution to anybody.

Pick a path and stick to it. Changing direction every 2 months will get us nowhere. Reacting to market forces is one thing, but when the chaos is generated internally by poor managers, it is a different thing. Finding a scapegoat every time something goes wrong will get us nowhere either. Also, think about why I am providing feedback via glassdoor rather than directly to you.

Exciting and special place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Proteus Digital Health as an intern

Pros

Proteus is a fast-paced company with many creative thinkers. Everybody has been extremely kind and welcoming with any questions I had. Even as an intern, I was able to work alongside seasoned engineers. I was able to acquire more than just engineering skills; seeing how their veteran management staff handles their day-to-day business was incredibly valuable. Everyone there has a passion for what they do and for the greater product because they understand they have a realistic opportunity at changing healthcare.

Cons

I think having two company locations, one in Hayward and the other in Redwood City, sort of divides the company a bit. It doesn't have a negative impact, but for a company that stresses the importance of a close-knit staff, it seems a bit strange.

Try to expand in-house rather than contract so much work out.

There are newer employer reviews for Proteus Digital Health

Worked for Proteus Digital Health? Contribute to the Community!