Protiviti

www.protiviti.com

Average Overall

Consultant (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

ProsProtiviti offers a lot in terms of opportunity to perform at a level above yours. There are many opportunities to receive leadership opportunities that, I think, would not be available at a lot of other firms. This is probably due to the relatively smaller size of the company. Also I think the chance to be a part of a growing company with the ability to forge your own niche is there. Like most firms, Protiviti offers good (not great) benefits, bonus compensation, and a good amount of paid time off. Protiviti has a somewhat entrepenuerial spirit because of the aforementioned size and place in the market.

ConsManagement is out of touch with staff, in terms of what staff find valuable in work experience. Employees have little to no bearing over what experience they will receive and often have their wishes disregarded quickly after voicing them. Management within the company seems to lack the pedigree and experience of some other firms. While one would assume them to be the most motivated group in the company they often seem to be the least motivated (apart from a select few). Staff often both plan and execute work with little regard from management. This lack of care, oversight, and general will to work leads to finger pointing when things don't go as planned. Accountability is severely lacking outside of the staff level.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on results instead of repeating the same boiler plater complaints about staff. Lead by example and hold yourselves accountable for project success. To executives hiring Senior Management, find intelligent, motivated management and find ways to keep them.

Good place to start your career

Consultant (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Protiviti

Pros: Great people; Good exposure to a variety of industries; Learn the basics quickly; New training program called the consultant challenge is top-notch compared to what… Cons: Impacted by the economy so there is more downtime than I expected; If you're not fortunate enough to be on one of the premier engagements… Advice to Senior Management: Be more transparent with your long and short term growth… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Maybe next time

Senior Manager (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

I worked at Protiviti

Pros: Protiviti is a great place to launch a career. New hires out of college have many opportunities to experience… Cons: Protiviti like most companies is struggling with the current economic conditions. Their new branding and solution focus is probably too little too late. … Advice to Senior Management: Reward your employees hard work. Develop a company wide go to market plan for your solutions. Currently sales strategies are disjointed. Too… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Protiviti.

Worked for Protiviti? Contribute to the Community!