Protiviti

www.protiviti.com

Genuinely Nice People, But Heavily Process-Oriented

Web Content & Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsThe people are genuinely nice and pleasant to work with, and their offices are professional. Overall, the people are the best part about the organization.

ConsThe company is heavily process-oriented, and may not cater to those who have a thriving entrepreneurial spirit. In retrospect, it just wasn't the right fit.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider the transformation to a technology-driven company and streamline your labor-intensive processes by leveraging new tehcnologies.

Good first job

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

I worked at Protiviti full-time

Pros: work/life balance, work culture (very young and fun), training (one of the best… Cons: management visibility (open door policy, but you have to seek them… Advice to Senior Management: Try to interact with co-workers of all levels both in and outside of work. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to start a career

Consultant I (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Protiviti full-time for less than a year

Pros: Protiviti does their best to accommodate your interests. It is… Cons: Some may not prefer to live in the city. Keep… Advice to Senior Management: Excellent job! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Protiviti.

Worked for Protiviti? Contribute to the Community!