Protiviti

www.protiviti.com
  www.protiviti.com
There are newer employer reviews for Protiviti

Good place to work to get a variety of experiences.

Former Employee - Consultant in Dallas, TX
Former Employee - Consultant in Dallas, TX

I worked at Protiviti full-time

Pros

Great place to work in a variety of industries on various projects. Work with smart people who have different backgrounds and expertise. Invests in training and learning opportunities. Set career progression.

Cons

Travel and long hours at times. Can be slow if not staffed on a project. I did not always feel challenged on my projects.

460 Other Employee Reviews for Protiviti (View Most Recent)

Punch in and out 9-5

Former Employee - Consultant Intern
    Former Employee - Consultant Intern

I worked at Protiviti as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Nice people in the office

Cons

boring & non-challenging work most of the time

Great experience but must be interested in internal auditing, particularly new hires

Current Employee - Consultant I in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Consultant I in Houston, TX

I have been working at Protiviti full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Protiviti offers a great mentorship program and takes their evaluation processes seriously. Employees should expect to receive regular feedback from their supervisors, and upper management appreciates constructive comments during mid-year and annual evaluations. They also encourage their employees to continue developing their technical and professional skills by attending training sessions and pursuing additional certifications.

Cons

Places most of their new hires, particularly in Houston, in the Internal Audit and Financial Advisory solution. Unless you are keen on pursuing a career in Internal Audit, it is difficult to develop skills outside of the solution and be exposed to different business processes. Most new hires are encouraged to join internal audit professional organizations and pursue certifications specifically related to auditing, such as the CPA, CIA, and CISA.

There are newer employer reviews for Protiviti