Protocol Global Solutions
www.protocolglobalsolutions.com Sarasota, FL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Terrible they hire you they fire you they hire you

GCG Plus Various Titles (Current Employee)
Sarasota, FL

ProsMeet a lot of great co-workers middle of the road pay which was good training was quik ,close to home ,had a nice lunch room

Conspaycheck at times was not right according to my book keeping. they hire you for like 3-6 months then let you go and put you into other programs training was terrible then all of a sudden its not two weeks training you have to do it in 3 days,2 programs I was in were cancelled either by the courts or due to complexity of the program they opted out.,before you get the job they put you through a lot of intimidating of your personal information and so the privacy ethics are not that great.

Interesting. The more 'seasoned' supervisors did not lead by example.

Supervisor (Former Employee)
    Merritt Island, FL

I worked at Protocol Global Solutions

Pros: Lots of work/ different campaigns. Ok benefits. Hired… Cons: CSRs were treated somewhat unfairly. Advice to Senior Management: Be fair. More

Protocol's protocol

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Los Osos, CA

I worked at Protocol Global Solutions

Pros: Great work life balance & benefits Cons: could use better support from management Advice to Senior Management: listen Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Protocol Global Solutions.

Worked for Protocol Global Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Protocol Global Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Protocol Global Solutions CEO Don Norsworthy. All reviews posted anonymously by Protocol Global Solutions employees.