Provide Commerce

www.providecommerce.com

Not as it appears

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGenerous compensation, great employee benefits and flexible work schedules. Plenty of employee activities, lavish department bonding events and in some cases weekly company paid lunches.

ConsLack of department leadership, communication and focus. Promotions are dependent on being in the good graces of the right clique and not based on merit. Decision sometimes make no sense or the vision is not shared which makes it difficult to meet the goal of a project.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe parent company needs to start over, the forecast growth will not happen with the current leadership. Listen to those closest to the issues.

Good place to work if you're one of the "cool" people. If not look elsewhere.

(Former Employee)

I worked at Provide Commerce full-time for more than a year

Pros: Most people are nice. Some backstabbers but that's at any job. … Cons: Management only promotes the people they like or have similar interests. You get tested periodically and if you don't contest the scores you WILL… Advice to Senior Management: Get manager with experience and clean house. The old guard are destroying the morale and business model… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Easy job if you want extra money.

Call Center Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at Provide Commerce

Pros: Easy customer service phone job for decent hourly pay with… Cons: The job only lasted 2 weeks (seasonal). They should give… Advice to Senior Management: I never really had chance to talk to managers. I… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Provide Commerce.

Worked for Provide Commerce? Contribute to the Community!