Providence College
www.providence.edu Providence, RI 500 to 999 Employees

Management in Flux.

Advancement Services (Former Employee)
Providence, RI

I worked at Providence College

ProsNice enviornment, great benefits. Most managers seem to be flexible. Employees really care about the quality of their work and want what is best for Providence College.

ConsLacking management in some areas. Communication between departments is often poor as they are located through out different buildings on the campus.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook closely at what you expect, need from your employees and then help them to achieve it. Improve communication between department areas through better communication, perhaps a short bi-weekly meeting. Give praise where it is deserved and help where it is not.

Providence College - a great place to work.

Career Counselor (Former Employee)
Providence, RI

I worked at Providence College

Pros: Family oriented atmosphere, friendly, collegial - no infighting between departments at all. The management is empowered there - or at least was from where… Cons: If you're not Catholic, you might mind being asked to go to a mass every now and again. I never minded. Some… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing a great job! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Providence College part-time

Pros: Great atmosphere to work in. Cons: Not really any cons to think of. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Providence College.

Worked for Providence College? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Providence College reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Providence College employees.