Providence Community Services

www.aspencommunity.net

Too much work, not enough time, and don't count on a raise!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsGreat co-workers, average pay, Cornerstone & Kickstart locations are peaceful, provide various training's for employees. Cornerstone and Kickstart have more open environments. Have various health plan choices. Provide sick pay, paid time off, and holidays off.

ConsQuickly fire people without good explanation, which indicates there is no job security. People in authority employ "close" friends as supervising personnel, which make it difficult to attempt to report a complaint. Some people in authority abuse the privilege. Witnessed what I would consider unethical practice standards. Catalyst location is a bit of a chaotic environment. Last but not least they will "work" you!

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus should not be solely on productivity but also if the lives of the clients are improving. Management should not show favoritism nor delegate their own responsibilities onto others when it is in fact not a part of their job- then they get reprimanded for not completing their tasks. Management should not blame others for misplacing their documents and/or belongings. Give raises as appropriate for staff's hard and dedicated work.

Frustrating

Tss (Current Employee) Pottsville, PA

I have been working at Providence Community Services full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: I am paid a competitive salary. Cons: Long work hours, no annual pay raise. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

poor management and no career advancement opportunities

BSC/MT (Former Employee)

I worked at Providence Community Services full-time for more than a year

Pros: good pay and flexible schedule Cons: travel. poor work conditions and management. glass ceiling Advice to Senior Management: give raises No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Providence Community Services.

Worked for Providence Community Services? Contribute to the Community!