Providence Community Services

www.aspencommunity.net
  www.aspencommunity.net
There are newer employer reviews for Providence Community Services

It was the worst career move I ever made

Current Employee - Licensed Therapist in San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Licensed Therapist in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Providence Community Services full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I enjoyed some of the clients I got to provide treatment to and watch grow.

Cons

The director was not supportive of her team, and the communication between staff was an issue. There was also favoritism and differential treatment towards staff.

Take better care of your employees and stop being so money oriented.

8 Other Employee Reviews for Providence Community Services (View Most Recent)

It has been enlightening.

Current Employee - Personal Services Coordinator in Santa Ana, CA
    Current Employee - Personal Services Coordinator in Santa Ana, CA

I have been working at Providence Community Services full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The staff is awesome! And our participants are amazing never have worked with such wonderful people!

Cons

Pay is not what I would like it to be and the benefits are less than desirable.

Neutral

Too much work, not enough time, and don't count on a raise!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I worked at Providence Community Services full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great co-workers, average pay, Cornerstone & Kickstart locations are peaceful, provide various training's for employees. Cornerstone and Kickstart have more open environments. Have various health plan choices. Provide sick pay, paid time off, and holidays off.

Cons

Quickly fire people without good explanation, which indicates there is no job security. People in authority employ "close" friends as supervising personnel, which make it difficult to attempt to report a complaint. Some people in authority abuse the privilege. Witnessed what I would consider unethical practice standards. Catalyst location is a bit of a chaotic environment. Last but not least they will "work" you!

Focus should not be solely on productivity but also if the lives of the clients are improving. Management should not show favoritism nor delegate their own responsibilities onto others when it is in fact not a part of their job- then they get reprimanded for not completing their tasks. Management should not blame others for misplacing their documents and/or belongings. Give raises as appropriate for staff's hard and dedicated work.

There are newer employer reviews for Providence Community Services