Providence Health & Services

www.providenceiscalling.jobs
Engaged Employer
Add Review
There are newer employer reviews for Providence Health & Services

Great mission, excellent professional people

Former Employee - Human Resources Leader in Renton, WA
Former Employee - Human Resources Leader in Renton, WA

I worked at Providence Health & Services full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

An organization that truly values people and wants to make a positive difference in the world.

Cons

People work so hard - sometimes too hard - and might burn out.

Advice to Management

Check in with people and be willing to hear if they are overwhelmed and worn out. Take some things off their plates even if they're willing to work more and harder for all the right reasons. People just can't go forever working so hard.

reviews filtered by
  1. Mission Focused

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Renton, WA
    Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Renton, WA

I have been working at Providence Health & Services full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

They live their mission. They care about their employees. They promote employee advancement.

Cons

Pay is a little low and not consistent across job descriptions.

Advice to Management

Standard pay levels would be appreciated.

Very Poor Human Resources Leadership Team for Supporting Departmental Managers

Former Employee - Manager in Everett, WA
    Former Employee - Manager in Everett, WA

I worked at Providence Health & Services full-time

Pros

Excellent Senior Leadership Especially.... "Providence Medical Group" My Old Boss was an amazing leader who taught me much & was instrumental in getting me my new position.

Cons

The Human Resources Senior Management Team at Providence Regional Medical Center Everett & Providence Medical Group Mill Creek is a non supportive entity for middle management leaders at Providence. The Human Resources culture is a very "Vengeful Department" that does not support or represent the Mission Statement. In short the Human Resources Senior Level Management at PRMCE & PMG are ineffectual at changing any of the staff culture issues of organizational abuse of resources.

Advice to Management

Support your "Mid-Level Leaders" when they are presented departments with a history of organizational abuse to the facility. If the Managers cannot rely on Human Resources then the whole equation of "changing staff culture" is useless. My parting advice would be to give your Leaders the tools they need to do the job & sometimes that means hurting some feelings. The Human Resources Senior Management Teams at Providence Regional Medical Center Everett & Providence Medical Group in Mill Creek are essentially useless to your managers.