Providence Health & Services
www.providenceiscalling.jobs Renton, WA 5000+ Employees

It has many opertunities

Medical Records (Former Employee)
Spokane, WA

ProsThey have many opertunities. In serveral fields. There are some fields that they say they train in when fresh out of school. And Some you don't have to go to school to get trained in them. This all helps with the job opertunities.

ConsNot the friendliest place to work if you don't fit into their clicks. It dosen't matter if you do your job well or not. It all depends on if you fit into their clicks on your job opertunities. The training that you recieve when freash out of school is very minimual if any. The programs I used in school were not any of the programs used by this company, so I kind of learned by my mistakes as I went. My training with them was they just turned on the computer and got me into the program that I was to use and said there you go. When I asked questions the person training me would get mad at me and start yelling at me. Therefore, it made me not want to ask her questions. I reported to my suporvisor and when they talked to her things go spread throught the office and things just got worse for me. I refused to let them push me out and was determined to learn as much as they would allow me to which wasn't much. I went home every night in tears. I did not find my experence with them to be a good one and would not recommend anyone I know to work for them.

Advice to Senior ManagementI will not give advice for I don't feel it would do any good.

Good

I have been working at Providence Health & Services full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: The people you work with are amazing for the most part.… Cons: The money is not that great. And the benefits have been cut, but my… Advice to Senior Management: More face time with your employees and less with each… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Nice place to work and great people to work with

Senior Project Manager (Current Employee)
    Everett, WA

I have been working at Providence Health & Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: We are helping people heal Cons: Like any big company, I feel like I am run… Advice to Senior Management: Little more Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Providence Health & Services.

Worked for Providence Health & Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Providence Health & Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Providence Health & Services CEO Rodney F. Hochman. All reviews posted anonymously by Providence Health & Services employees.