Providence Health & Services

www.providenceiscalling.jobs

It has many opertunities

Medical Records (Former Employee) Spokane, WA

ProsThey have many opertunities. In serveral fields. There are some fields that they say they train in when fresh out of school. And Some you don't have to go to school to get trained in them. This all helps with the job opertunities.

ConsNot the friendliest place to work if you don't fit into their clicks. It dosen't matter if you do your job well or not. It all depends on if you fit into their clicks on your job opertunities. The training that you recieve when freash out of school is very minimual if any. The programs I used in school were not any of the programs used by this company, so I kind of learned by my mistakes as I went. My training with them was they just turned on the computer and got me into the program that I was to use and said there you go. When I asked questions the person training me would get mad at me and start yelling at me. Therefore, it made me not want to ask her questions. I reported to my suporvisor and when they talked to her things go spread throught the office and things just got worse for me. I refused to let them push me out and was determined to learn as much as they would allow me to which wasn't much. I went home every night in tears. I did not find my experence with them to be a good one and would not recommend anyone I know to work for them.

Advice to Senior ManagementI will not give advice for I don't feel it would do any good.

Has become a revolving door for employees, nobody seems to be satisfied

Anesthesia Technician (Current Employee) Anchorage, AK

I have been working at Providence Health & Services full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Pay is alright, 1% raises the last two years though. Vacation… Cons: Focus is not on the patient, only the bottom line, it shows in all aspects of… Advice to Senior Management: Return focus to the patient, explore ways to keep core… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Working for PH&S keeps you very busy.

Systems Analyst III & IV (Current Employee) Everett, WA

Pros: Lots of work to keep busy Cons: Lots of work with not enough staff Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Providence Health & Services.

Worked for Providence Health & Services? Contribute to the Community!