Providence Health & Services

www.providenceiscalling.jobs

Providence Health & Services Alaska

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Anchorage, AK

ProsDedicated to patient care & community support; opportunities to give feedback; learning opportunities; good benefits; good pay; lots of fringe benefits like free gym and discounts at local & national merchants.

ConsLayers and layers of red tape; hiring process is almost impossible to navigate; everything takes way too long; some of the support services departments don't have the same work ethic and dedication to quality that you see in the medical and customer service staff.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease stop trying to centralize and standardize everything. Your HR and Purchasing systems try to be all things to all people, and in consequence they end up serving no one well.

Leaders not competent at some levels

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Portland, OR

I have been working at Providence Health & Services

Pros: Flexible work schedule. Sense of working for something greater… Cons: If you are ok with a "Lifestyle" job and you are OK with just being able to perform "ok" work then this may be the… Advice to Senior Management: Get competent. Grow leadership and planning skills. Listen… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

needs improvement

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Torrance, CA

I worked at Providence Health & Services

Pros: Reputable Company with high aspirations for growth. Good quality staff that are knowledgeable and caring. Most of staff is very supportive toward each other and… Cons: Seems most of the downside started when this specific hospital became part of Providence and no longer an independent hospital. (Believe me, I realize… Advice to Senior Management: Careful and thoughtful observation is lacking. Watch the work being, (or not being) done. Don't announce your presence. Don't carry clipboard and pen. Listen to… More
There are newer reviews on Providence Health & Services.

Worked for Providence Health & Services? Contribute to the Community!