Providence Health & Services

www.providenceiscalling.jobs
  www.providenceiscalling.jobs
There are newer employer reviews for Providence Health & Services

People come to Providence and they stay for their entire professional career; that means something to me.

I have been working at Providence Health & Services

Pros

I feel Respected as a professional.
Courtesy.
Flexible schedules.
Bright Future.

Cons

It is a large corporation - sometimes you can feel lost. The computers and computer programs are archaic.

Remember that your business runs 24/7. Programs and rewards are geared towards a Monday - Friday, 9 - 5 work week.

287 Other Employee Reviews for Providence Health & Services (View Most Recent)

Spiritually grounding and satisfyiing

I have been working at Providence Health & Services

Pros

The ability and the sytems focus to help those in need

Cons

sometimes being in such a large organization it's hard to understand the decisions made by corporate that may not feel right for each region.

Try to remember that every action/decision big or little impacts everyone employed and/or cared for by Providence

Overall it has been great but the last year leaves little to be desired.

I have been working at Providence Health & Services

Pros

The mission statement and core values are what I personally live by and support. My co-workers are like family. Everyone is very friendly. The pay is fair and the work is adequate.

Cons

Providence Management does not live by the mission statement or do they follow the core values. There is not clear, concise, or transparent communication. Workplace violence is not dealt with as the hospital policy says it should. Employees are not respected or treated fairly. Human Resources is pro management. The regular employee does not have a chance. Union represenation is the only hope any employee has.

Value and respect your employees. When communicating with those underneath you make sure that you deliver your message in clear, consice, transparent terms. Employees do not want to know your skirt around the subject message. They want the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. It is alsom important that Providence listen to their staff members and take their suggestions to heart. Human Resources needs to be investigated and their are managers that need to be removed from their positions because of their tolerance of work place violence and their participation in it.

There are newer employer reviews for Providence Health & Services