Providence Hospital

www.providencehospital.com
There are newer employer reviews for Providence Hospital

Working at Providence gives me a positive outlook on my everyday life, and I'm proud to be a part of this organization.

Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Anchorage, AK
Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Anchorage, AK

I have been working at Providence Hospital

Pros

My coworkers are happy overall, which makes it a positive and pleasant place to work, and it's nice to see that people are impressed when they ask me where I work and I say Providence. It's the biggest hospital here, and a great employer. They care about my personal and my professional life.

Cons

Working nights makes it hard to catch up on sleep, but I love it!

Keep up the good work! We love the small incentives for doing a good job, and makes us want to maintain an even better environment.

58 Other Employee Reviews for Providence Hospital (View Most Recent)

Top five hospital and great place to work

Current Employee - RN BSN in Southfield, MI
    Current Employee - RN BSN in Southfield, MI

I have been working at Providence Hospital

Pros

Almost family- like, very friendly atmosphere. We don't have the catchy"Do you have a Beaumont doctor" phrase, but we have better doctors and nursing care. The number of Beaumont patients changing to our hospital is the proof!

Cons

Like any place, we have our slackers who do just enough to get by. This puts a greater burden on those of us who truely care about our hospital, our patients and our co-workers. Wish HR would be a bit more strict on all associates working at their best.

If excellent patient care isn't an obvious value of a tech or RN, and personal habits don't change to provide the best care possible....fire them ASAP to protect our patients and our great reputation!

Overall - rewarding -

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

I have been working at Providence Hospital

Pros

The culture - the spirit - the desire to really take care of people. There is plenty of opportunity to get the hours - not much required call-offs.

Cons

Salaries need to be more competitive.

There are newer employer reviews for Providence Hospital