Providence Service
www.provcorp.com Tucson, AZ 5000+ Employees

It has been an interesting entry level position, serving as a mentor.

Mentor (Current Employee)

I have been working at Providence Service

ProsAs a mentor, you set your own schedule and you have the opportunity to be a positive role model in kids' lives.

ConsThe pay isn't that great as a mentor. Also, there are some risks associated with spending time with troubled adolescents and you often experience violence, profanity, and poor behavior.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement within the company should more actively seek out college students by participating in career fairs and other various activities to get the company's name out there.

Children and Adolescent Case Management Services in Maine

Targeted Case Manager - Children and Adolescents (Former Employee)
Hallowell, ME

I worked at Providence Service full-time for more than a year

Pros: Providence provided an opportunity for me to grow professionally, to build my reputation and skills while ensuring I received support from all levels of management.… Cons: There was a great deal of documentation required; this took… Advice to Senior Management: Increase salaries for direct care staff. In order to adequately meet the needs of such a high-needs population, staffing needs to be consistent and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

No Room for advancement at all

Mental Health Support (Current Employee)

I have been working at Providence Service full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Pros are pretty much nill, you make you own hours, the experience to work with individuals that have mental health issues, the… Cons: massive paperwork, little resources, no bonuses, high turnover rate, no room for advancement, every month the CEO sends out a… Advice to Senior Management: get to know your employees, there is little room for… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Providence Service.

Worked for Providence Service? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Providence Service reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Providence Service CEO Fletcher Jay McCusker. All reviews posted anonymously by Providence Service employees.