Provident Credit Union

www.providentcu.org

Great Place to Work!

Lending Department (Current Employee) Redwood City, CA

ProsProvident has great overall benefits. The team that I work with are hardworking and quality-service oriented. My supervisor encourages and mentors my professional growth.

ConsProvident needs to become more family friendly by offering dependent care health coverage. They could also explore more flexible work hour schedules and telecommuting.

Advice to Senior ManagementWe would really like to see and hear from you more often. Our CEO is amazing, but we seldom see him anymore. He always inspires us to do our best, but we also know that he really cares about us.

They will milk you for every ounce of production and never give you a raise.

Assistant Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Provident Credit Union full-time

Pros: Good medical and vision benefits for the employee, but not dependents. I was fortunate… Cons: Provident Credit Union does not have the credit union mentality at all! They do not appreciate their employees and do not do much to support… Advice to Senior Management: Learn how to value your employees. Say what you mean… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Possibly the best employer I've worked for

I have been working at Provident Credit Union full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great people in my department, we have had many of the same people since I… Cons: Upper management has their heads in the clouds much of if not all of the time. As petty as it sounds, they… Advice to Senior Management: Perhaps treat the branch staff a little better, there is more churn… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Provident Credit Union.

Worked for Provident Credit Union? Contribute to the Community!