Provider Services

www.provider-services.net
  www.provider-services.net
There are newer employer reviews for Provider Services

This company is in the business to make money not help anyone except the owner.

Former Employee - Facility Based Hum Resources  in  Fairview Park, OH
Former Employee - Facility Based Hum Resources in Fairview Park, OH

I worked at Provider Services

Pros

The company appears to be growing but it is dependent on the location and price they pay for each facility they take over.

Cons

The corporate culture is that each facility is its own entity there is no communication or set rules/standards for each building. It is strictly up to the administrator of the facilities whims and wants. Hiring and firing is a daily event with this company, the pay scale is poor and the working conditions to which you are required leave a wide breathe of room for anyone at anytime to be fired at any given moment per there own discretion. The belief is what is good for corporate and makes them happy is all that matters .. the patient care is poor and the staff is stuck playing devils advocate because of the limited amount of working capital each building must bring in or they clean house and start from scratch. The bottom line they have no care for any of their employees what so ever. It is a case of work them till they are tapped out or fire them to hire cheaper ones. That includes nurses, patient care workers, physical therapists and such.. they depend solely on outside companies to place their nursing staff because they have such poor management staff and poor standards for retention that no one stays. If they are reported and there is an inquiry they hunt down the person and magically find a reason to fire them. At any cost they will protect themselves and leave the employee out to dry. This has included blaming serious health related concerns onto the staff not the management.

Get some ethics! The healthcare industry knows your company by now and purposely makes others aware not to have anyone placed at your facilities if all possible. They have heard from ex-staff memeber who now work at your competitors and clients to whom you hope to get referrals on how poorly and without regard each place you have is managed and the patients are cared for.

Hire real people with real education, experience and understanding of how a company is actually run. Get rid of the cronnies who helped you cover all the messes and legal issues and start by running a real solid company that is in the business for helping people while making a profit.. not just being a wholly driven money monster.

Buying off people and hiding behind attorneys isnt going to help your bottom line. Look at your credibility in the industry. The economy of people you get is low because what you get is what you give out. Profits do not make a company.

10 Other Employee Reviews for Provider Services (View Most Recent)

Business minded people running a healthcare facility

I worked at Provider Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexibility, plenty of corporate resources available for questions

Cons

It's all about the bottom line. LOW pay compared to other similar companies.

Listen to your employees!

I loved this company

I worked at Provider Services

Pros

I really enjoyed the 3 years I was with them. I saw my family more and loved the regional team!

Cons

Only one I have would be wish they wouldn't sell off buildings they have I would have loved to work with them longer!!

Work together and help each other out, that's what makes a building shine!

There are newer employer reviews for Provider Services

Worked for Provider Services? Contribute to the Community!