Prudential Overall Supply
www.pos-clean.com Irvine, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

In business "since 1932" but still not on their game.

Customer Sales and Service Representative (Current Employee)
Vista, CA

ProsFamily-owned, small-feel, decent benefits (401k with matching contributions and couple different insurance options), advancement opportunities available including in-house "management potential training program."

ConsFor a smaller-to-medium size business, too many politics! Also, at one location, chummy-but-inexperienced middle management promotions cause unnecessary strife and demoralization due to poor or self-serving decisions (perhaps this is an isolated issue).

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to the working class: long-term, experienced employees as well as newer hires with fresh insights.

Great company to work for but the benefits could be better.

District Sales Manager (Current Employee)
    Austin, TX

I have been working at Prudential Overall Supply full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Family owned, well established, been around 80 years. Great support from upper management. Management very… Cons: They need to offer better benefits. Advice to Senior Management: Better the benefits that are offered. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Corporate Sales Representative

Corporate Sales Representative (Former Employee)
    Austin, TX

I worked at Prudential Overall Supply full-time for less than a year

Pros: This is the most well-intentioned company I worked for as… Cons: There are 'intentions' and then there's the reality of the market. Prudential clearly has a well established reputation in southern California, BUT it became… Advice to Senior Management: Stop trying to apply the California template to other markets, especially Texas; we're different for a reason, here, and the template does not translate. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Prudential Overall Supply.

Worked for Prudential Overall Supply? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Prudential Overall Supply reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Prudential Overall Supply CEO Dan Clark. All reviews posted anonymously by Prudential Overall Supply employees.