Prudential
www.prudential.com Newark, NJ 5000+ Employees

Very professional yet relaxed work environment. Great paid time off. Good training.

Retirement Services Associate (Former Employee)
Dubuque, IA

ProsGreat PTO. Comfortable work environment. Lots to learn and good training. Respectable company and retirement products. If you like call center work the path to promotion are clear and possible. Informed and reliable management.

ConsRepetitive work. Typical call center environment but with a quality and respectable product. They claim there is a lot of opportunities to move up in the organization but opportunities outside of the call center are rare.

Not bad, but...

Scranton, PA

I have been working at Prudential full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Plenty of opportunities to work from home, and the Prudential name looks great on your… Cons: Many of your days are spent in meetings, many on "diversity" and "ethics" training. But, there's no formal work-related training in most departments. People are… Advice to Senior Management: Take a good look at the contributions of those who have been in roles too long. Maybe it's time to bring in people… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Investment ops

Senior Accounting Associate (Former Employee)
    Newark, NJ

I worked at Prudential full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good work life balance, decent pay for hours worked. Friendly people. Benefits were great. For continuing education, PRU pays… Cons: Employees given no clue on exactly how raises and bonuses compared to peers. Investment ops is filled with… Advice to Senior Management: Reward performers and don't let poor performers keep their jobs just because they have been employed with… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Prudential.

Worked for Prudential? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Prudential reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Prudential CEO John R. Strangfeld Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Prudential employees.