Prudential

www.prudential.com

It's Still Great but ...

Project Management Analyst (Current Employee) Horsham, PA

ProsPrudential does make an effort to match talent to task (albeit with varying success). Their benefit package is outstanding and an honest attempt is made at promoting life/work balance.

ConsAt this time the bottom line is becoming too prominent in the relationship between Prudential and their employees. Also, common to the insurance industry innovation is shunned if not downright discouraged.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen reducing expenses to increase ROE employees should not be seen as a hindrance to profits but should and can be part of the equation.

Great Company to work for

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Scranton, PA

I have been working at Prudential full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Coworkers are friendly helpful and really smart Cons: Structured environment and you work hard Advice to Senior Management: Love the business casual environment and ability to wear jeans… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Prudential full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: work life balance is good Cons: no growth opportunities for employees Advice to Senior Management: None No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Prudential.

Worked for Prudential? Contribute to the Community!