Prudential

www.prudential.com
  www.prudential.com
There are newer employer reviews for Prudential

I learned a lot.

I worked at Prudential as an intern

Pros

Friendly coworkers. Learning opportunities. A lot of smart people. Near the Prudential Center. There seems to be decent knowledge sharing.

Cons

I found the work not too interesting. The compensation seems to be a little below average, at least for the position that I was offered.

683 Other Employee Reviews for Prudential (View Most Recent)

FPA candidate for training

Current Employee - In Training for FPA in Shelton, CT
    Current Employee - In Training for FPA in Shelton, CT

I have been working at Prudential full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The new revamped FPA training program seems more comfortable and I'm giving it a second chance. Wish me the best???

Cons

I went through this same training program about 5 years ago. When it was time for me to come aboard, I mentioned how difficult of a time I had passing my other insurance license exams. This was not the thing to say because the big wig in the room agreed to appoint (sponsor) me to take and train for the financial licenses but without the 6k that they originally agreed to pay me for training. I said, "thanks but no thanks" and took my lead sheet which they reluctantly gave back to me.

Don't be so concerned with company charge backs for training. Invest in newcomers because you never know who you might be discouraging to come aboard.

Good firm.

I worked at Prudential

Pros

A lot of support from management.

Cons

Leads that are provided, if ever, are not the best in terms of qualified leads for sales.

There are newer employer reviews for Prudential