Good place to grown

Former Employee - Regional Sales Consultant  in  Dresher, PA
Former Employee - Regional Sales Consultant in Dresher, PA

I worked at Prudential full-time

Pros

Prudential has excellent benefits, including health care, 401k with 4% match, employee stock purchase and tuition assistance. The latter of the two require no waiting period. You could graduate and leave or sell stock as soon as you buy it. You get a 15% discount on the stock, so you are guaranteed a profit with immediate sale. The company is large, so there are many avenues for growth.

Cons

Prudential is a bit of a strange culture. Certain employees are favored. For example, I had a number of colleagues apply for a position. Another colleague was asked to apply though he had no intention. He got the job. The others did not even get the courtesy of an interview or feedback. People frequently apply and interview and don't even hear back from hiring managers. To me, that is unprofessional and bad for morale.

Be honest. I know that senior managers are limited on what they can say to employees, but try to shoot straight with people. Knowing that you are being misled only creates negativity and adversely affects the culture.

Other Reviews for Prudential

I learned a lot.

I worked at Prudential as an intern

Pros

Friendly coworkers. Learning opportunities. A lot of smart people. Near the Prudential Center. There seems to be decent knowledge sharing.

Cons

I found the work not too interesting. The compensation seems to be a little below average, at least for the position that I was offered.

Good firm.

I worked at Prudential

Pros

A lot of support from management.

Cons

Leads that are provided, if ever, are not the best in terms of qualified leads for sales.

There are newer employer reviews for Prudential.

Worked for Prudential? Contribute to the Community!