There are newer employer reviews for PruittHealth

Good place to start career

Current Employee - Accounts Payable Specialist in Norcross, GA
Current Employee - Accounts Payable Specialist in Norcross, GA

I have been working at PruittHealth full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Easy to get started career in a fairly large company.

Cons

Does not pay for experience

Advice to Management

Reward good, hardworking employees

reviews filtered by

Not the best place to work

Former Employee - CNA in Augusta, GA
    Former Employee - CNA in Augusta, GA

I worked at PruittHealth full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Not really any pros, the employees seem nice at first though. When actually working on the floor you see many residents, some are very nice.

Cons

I had quit after one one week. I got put on the night shift (11-7) after being told I would have evening shift (3-11) because I'm going to college and taking morning classes. The conditions are terrible. There are roaches and the whole building has a bad smell. Some of the residents rooms have an even worse smell no matter what you do to try to keep it clean.

Advice to Management

Please tell new employees if you are going to give them another shift that what they ask for. Also figure out a way to clean the building and get rid of the bad smells.

Disappointed after many years of service!

Former Employee - Financial Department in Norcross, GA
    Former Employee - Financial Department in Norcross, GA

I worked at PruittHealth full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Loved co-workers. Some supervisors are great to work with. Low cost cafeteria. Gym. Casual Fridays.

Cons

Micro management of hours, breaks, etc... by some supervisors (not all.) No internal opportunities for growth or promotion unless V.P. or higher level management knows and likes you or you are related. Lots of people with exceptional skills passed up for internal jobs in favor of external candidates or those with less skills but liked by higher ups. Good Ole Boy atmosphere. The company will take advantage of you regarding pay if you let them! I understand a company hiring at the cheapest level possible within a fair range, but their goal is not to pay you a fair wage but to get you as cheap as they can! Beware...do not accept a pay you are not happy with as you will not grow in that area! No real bonuses. The company does not practice what is preached in the companies' tenets. "Our family, your family, one family" The company is very selective about who they treat this way! Incomprehensible turnover rate!

Advice to Management

Most employees are puzzled by the companies tenets not matching how the company is run. Additionally, it is puzzling as to why the owner doesn't seem to think that such an extremely high turnover in many departments is a red flag that should be addressed. This turnover is NOT NORMAL in a great company!!!!!!!!! If you want great things, master the small things first including costs!