PruittHealth

There are newer employer reviews for PruittHealth

Horrible!!!

Former Employee - Admissions Director in Winston-Salem, NC
Former Employee - Admissions Director in Winston-Salem, NC

I worked at PruittHealth full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Best paying company if all you want in pay. The stress will kill you.

Cons

Awful micromanagement!!! Everybody tells you some different to do but no one earns up to it.

Give your employees the tools to be efficient in their required jobs,

108 Other Employee Reviews for PruittHealth (View Most Recent)

No raises, no weekend pay, no way t earn more pay or recognition for a job well done.

Current Employee - CNA in Brevard, NC
    Current Employee - CNA in Brevard, NC

I have been working at PruittHealth full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The few staff members that actually cared about doing a good job makes it bearable.

Cons

The negativity and micromanaging of the staff is smothering me. The company is understaffing the facility with no intention of filling staffing holes (probably to save wage expenses). Nonworking or missing equipment is a daily battle. There are no incentives to do a better job or even try harder - nobody who is a terrible caregiver ever gets fired (unless of course they are a no call/no show three or four times.) What a mess!

Worst Place I Have Ever Worked In My Life and I have worked at a lot of places

Former Employee - Information Systems in Norcross, GA
    Former Employee - Information Systems in Norcross, GA

I worked at PruittHealth full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Due to extremely high turnover and incompetent management, it is very easy to get your first job here. Once hired, learn as much as you can, and take that knowledge and experience to a company that respects their employees and that is fair.

Cons

Too many to mention. First the pay sucks. Second, management's total disrespect for their employees. Third--- Good Ole Boy Environment, Fourth: It is sad to say, but it is the employees that work the hardest and longest, that get the most disrespect. The owner or one of his manager buddies will do what he has to do, even ruin your career, if he has to , to give your job to one of his incompetent friends. Fifth, you may have to get the Labor Board involved to get your last check. Sixth, I have seen several excellent employees, with stellar experience and resumes walk off this job, even though they had not yet secured another job to go to ---- That for me says a lot.

The ridiculously high turnover and disrespect for your employees is hurting your bottom line.
    This could be a great place to work, but in order to that the executive mind set has to change just in regards to how you treat people; then you have to learn to treat your employees fair and with respect.

There are newer employer reviews for PruittHealth