Public Consulting Group

www.publicconsultinggroup.com

Great Learning Environment

Business Analyst (Former Employee) Boston, MA

ProsThe structured PCG Education program is very helpful for people who have just graduated college. It allows for new hires to learn now things and hit the ground running. PCG works with you to build the skills that are necessary for your job.

ConsDepending on which practice area you are in, there aren't always lots of young people which is something that many people look for in a work environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would suggest that PCG diversify their recruiting efforts to include a wider range of college campuses in order to find the best candidates for the job.

Educationally Frustrating

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Boston, MA

I have been working at Public Consulting Group

Pros: Generous annual performance bonus (generally 7-15% depending on rank), holiday bonus, 15-20 days PTO to start, great location… Cons: Burn out is high. Management claims to promote a healthy work-life balance, but when an employee admits they can't handle consecutive 60 hour work weeks,… Advice to Senior Management: Think about your approach to growing the business in some of your practice areas. I understand profitability is important, but you're biting off more than… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

The Worst Experience Ever.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

I have been working at Public Consulting Group

Pros: Co-workers are great people to be around they are probably… Cons: They will work you like a robot, it’s all about numbers, supervisors are degrading and insulting to employees, and when it’s taken to higher management… Advice to Senior Management: Clean house in your upper management/ supervisors in San Diego, and start over again, please send your Consultants again to San Diego and have them… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Public Consulting Group.

Worked for Public Consulting Group? Contribute to the Community!