Public Consulting Group
www.publicconsultinggroup.com Boston, MA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great place to start your career

Business Analyst (Current Employee)
Boston, MA

I have been working at Public Consulting Group full-time for more than a year

ProsStrong leadership team who takes care of it's employees. ITS is the not the best place to be but overall small rewards like Christmas bonus and generous year end bonus make it a good place to start your career.

ConsDisintegrated processes, the back office operations fall short and makes you wonder why the firm would not invest in cleaning up house

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in employee success programs and think big (private sector); you have more potential than you give yourself credit for.

Great experience for college grads, but some things do need to change.

Consultant (Former Employee)
Raleigh, NC

I worked at Public Consulting Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I worked here for a little over 5 years (first as a business analyst and then as a consultant) and overall had a positive experience.… Cons: Of course, every organization has its share of strengths and weaknesses. I found that my pay and benefits were sub-par compared to similar firms,… Advice to Senior Management: Considering the rate at which the company is growing, the leadership team really needs to put more emphasis on retaining its talent. It seems… More

Good stepping stone but low pay

Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Public Consulting Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Opportunity to work on interesting projects Cons: Bad corporate culture Low pay Bad management Advice to Senior Management: Don't burn out the lower level staff More

There are newer reviews on Public Consulting Group.

Worked for Public Consulting Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Public Consulting Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Public Consulting Group CEO William S Mosakowski. All reviews posted anonymously by Public Consulting Group employees.