Public Consulting Group
www.publicconsultinggroup.com Boston, MA 1000 to 5000 Employees

It's all about the numbers

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Boston, MA

ProsHiring model focuses on college graduates - good opportunity to get experience right out of school.

ConsManagement is compensated individually with large bonuses on a % of profit. This means lean staff (to keep costs down), in-fighting over who gets "credit" for a sale, and less focus on doing a good job for clients after a sale is made. A disfunctional family on a good day. It's truly all about the sales numbers and chasing ambulances.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on developing customer relationships and delivering on promises, and sales will fall in your lap from repeat business.

Great place to start your career

Business Analyst (Current Employee)
    Boston, MA

I have been working at Public Consulting Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: Strong leadership team who takes care of it's employees. ITS is the not the best place to be but… Cons: Disintegrated processes, the back office operations fall short and makes you… Advice to Senior Management: Invest in employee success programs and think big (private sector);… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great experience for college grads, but some things do need to change.

Consultant (Former Employee)
    Raleigh, NC

I worked at Public Consulting Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I worked here for a little over 5 years (first as a business analyst and then as a consultant) and overall had a positive experience.… Cons: Of course, every organization has its share of strengths and weaknesses. I found that my pay and benefits were sub-par compared to similar firms,… Advice to Senior Management: Considering the rate at which the company is growing, the leadership team really needs to put more emphasis on retaining its talent. It seems… More
There are newer reviews on Public Consulting Group.

Worked for Public Consulting Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Public Consulting Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Public Consulting Group CEO William S Mosakowski. All reviews posted anonymously by Public Consulting Group employees.