Public Health Management

There are newer employer reviews for Public Health Management

Lukewarm feelings toward company

Former Employee - Partner Services
Former Employee - Partner Services

I worked at Public Health Management full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great Benefits; Variety of locations around the region to work

Cons

Company no-longer seems to value the individual employess, as in previous years; non-competetive salaries;

Refocus on employees needs.

8 Other Employee Reviews for Public Health Management (View Most Recent)

Best people, great work environment, and work for a good cause.

I worked at Public Health Management as an intern

Pros

Awesome people in the R&D team, beautiful new office space, great benefits, value for mentoring young employees and interns.

Cons

Work can get dry, the place is so big you can feel somewhat disconnected from the mission of the place -- definitely doesn't have the typical nonprofit feel.

Management is misguided

I have been working at Public Health Management full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good colleagues doing good work for a good cause despite a complete lack of support from management.

Cons

All the people in charge seem to care about is money and appearance. We have a pretty new building but some employees have a hard time doing their jobs because there was no consideration of their needs, or of HIPPA regulations. HR is a joke, no one can ever get any information or assistance from them. The computer network is always going down. No one seems to care about client outcomes, just "productivity". I am told the directors get bonuses based on how much money they bring in, not how well they serve clients. I don't know if this is true but it really feels like it is. It is sad because the lower level staff is really trying but no one seems to support them.

Get back to basics, and focus on the mission. Employees are your best asset, support them and listen to them. We need the basics to do our jobs, the fancy stuff can come later. Practice what you preach.

There are newer employer reviews for Public Health Management