Public Service Credit Union (Colorado)

www.pscu.org

Very appealing yet frustrating at times

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Lakewood, CO

ProsGreat people. They go out of their way to hire quality people who understand their roles and are enthusiastic about the work they do. You have the opportunity to really get to know your clients. You see many more than once a week.

ConsAs much as is pushed about promoting from within, those promises were rarely honored. People with experience and knowledge and the will to do the work necessary were often passed over for outsiders who often did not understand the culture, but instead were seen as nothing more than better salespeople.

Advice to Senior ManagementUse the people you have to promote. They know your clients better than anyone you can bring from the outside. If growing the business is the highest priority, this is the best way to do it in my opinion.

A Joke

Member Service Representative (Former Employee) Denver, CO

I worked at Public Service Credit Union (Colorado)

Pros: Good experience for employment elsewhere. Cons: No one knows what is going on, the communication between management and the rest of their employees is HORRIBLE. If you ask 5 people the… Advice to Senior Management: Be less like a bank and more like the credit… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Public Service Credit Union

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Denver, CO

I have been working at Public Service Credit Union (Colorado)

Pros: Co-workers are the main reason for showing up everyday! Cons: Lack of communication from senior management. Promotions given to employees… Advice to Senior Management: Re-structure is in order. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Public Service Credit Union (Colorado).

Worked for Public Service Credit Union (Colorado)? Contribute to the Community!