Public Storage

Great company, great opportunities

Current Employee - Regional Manager
Current Employee - Regional Manager

I have been working at Public Storage full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Never before have I worked for a company that places such a high value in fostering a positive work/life balance.

Teamwork plays a big part in the success of this company. It's nice to know that when you need a little help, your peers will always be there to assist you.

There are endless opportunities for advancement. I have been with Public Storage for five years. During that time I have worked hard and have been promoted twice. Hard work and dedication are valued and rewarded.

Cons

You have to possess strong time management skills to keep up with the work-load and fast pace of this industry. Flexibility and adaptability are essential in this company.

Keep doing what you're doing...it's working!

308 Other Employee Reviews for Public Storage (View Most Recent)

Great place to grow and develop

Current Employee - District Manager
    Current Employee - District Manager

I have been working at Public Storage full-time for more than a year

Pros

Joining Public Storage has been a rewarding experience for me. The “team” environment that exists at every level of the organization has made this an easy transition for me from my prior job. The initial training I received and the support of Senior Management has helped prepare me for whatever challenges may lie ahead. The freedom to try new ideas within my district as well as coach and develop my property managers into solid performers has been a very rewarding experience for me. I also see there is great potential for advancement based on me and my abilities and because of these possibilities I look forward to learning and teaching something new every day. I look forward to continuing my career with Public Storage and would recommend this Company to everyone.

Cons

The technology used is a little behind the times and would like to see an improvement in this area.

It sucked your called a relief manager, but you have no say so on anything the district managers are in charge

I worked at Public Storage

Pros

Working alone, Working alone, working alone working alone

Cons

New employees cant transfer, Your called a manager but you have no say so

District managers need to be in the stores, since the "managers" always have to call there district managers on every little thing

There are newer employer reviews for Public Storage

Worked for Public Storage? Contribute to the Community!